VING TSUN ( WING CHUN ) KUNG FU
- The concepts of Ving Tsun as a unique martial art are rooted in optimization of the body for self-defense fighting.
- The insights that define the art:
- Efficiency: both of movement and training time so that Ving Tsun fighting skill can be realized quickly.
- Relaxation: of the body and mind, trained deeply enough to be maintained while facing attacks.
- Centerline: intent and action focused on the shortest path to victory.
BOOK YOUR INTRO BELOW!
KID'S CLASS ( DETROIT )
KUNG FU IN DETROIT
We have been teaching and practicing Ving Tsun Kung Fu in Detroit for 20 years. Ving Tsun is a martial art designed for Self-Defense. Developed in the Shaolin Temples it was eventually passed on to Southern Chinese people to fight invading forces. Therefore Ving Tsun enables a smaller person to fight a bigger stronger opponent using structure and technique as oppose to brute strength.
Taught publicly in Hong Kong by the iconic Grandmaster Ip Man, the style was preserved in it's most powerful form by his devoted student Moy Yat who brought it to United States in the early 70's. Our practice is kept intense and authentic by regular seminars taught by Grandmaster Moy Tung, a life long professional instructor of the Ving Tsun system.
Detroit Kung Fu Academy teaches real Kung Fu. The depth and knowledge of all the Sifu's is extraordinary! As a student of the school for many years, one word sticks out in my mind - transformative. All the areas my life improved since I joined the school. My health, coordination, strength, self-defense skills and mental focus has improved significantly. If you want real Kung Fu training you should give it a try, you will be glad you did.
7 year student the best investment in my health and self defense skills I have done
If you are looking for kung fu that works, this is it.